The winter break has brought out the night owl in me. Since I don’t have to work tomorrow morning, I thought seriously about attending yet another event tonight. (That makes five nights! That’s like a workweek of being “in those streets” as mama likes to say.)
Instead, I have decided to sit in my bed with a cup of soup, a turkey sandwich, and the world wide web.
Facebook is sucking my brain out of my eyeballs. I am loving every second of it.
Right now, I have three tabs open: Facebook, Fatgirlslikeniceclothestoo, and Local drawing classes.
Let’s see where the next 15 minutes take us.
- Online Stopwatch : I got to be official.
- Facebook: I added two new friends. I forgot that I was supposed to do that earlier today.
- FGLNC2: Again.
- I’m looking for more info on affordably gorgeous clothes.
- What’s that I see? A comment I left with no gravatar. Oh, no I didn’t. I must change that NOW.
- Rummage through my computer to establish a gravatar.
- Um, this is n-o-t working.
i. Oh, well, let’s update the email account.
- Gmail to change my blog’s email account.
- Back to WordPress to attempt the gravatar change once more.
- I totally give up . .. For now. . .
- FGLNC2! Ooh. Clothes!
- 8:11 Gawk at baby daddy geometrical dress.
- Cringe at £139.00 price tag. Sigh. (Might I add, I really thought Britain was on that whole Euro thing. Guess I better read the news. I would’ve definitely lost that bet. What else don’t I know? Yikes.)
- Ooh, a list called Fat Lifestyle Blogs. Drooling . . .
- Clicked on Corpulent
- Now strapped into school . . . This is a fat acceptance site, but not a thing is light and fluffy about the Read This First link.
- 8:15 now at Discourse by Dr. Samantha Thomas reading about Weight. An Emotional Issue.
- Brain wrinkling. This is deep.
- Riiiiinng! Tab Count 9
- Bonus: Facebook Check!
- New friend!
This is winter break. This is my life right now.
This is delicious.
Hoping it was as linky for you as it was for me.